Thursday 19 February 2009

German's like Mustard

look the German's like Mustard
http://www.britcoms.de/

BabelFish translation :

Alex Musson, which sent man behind the Britcom
Fanzine Mustard, to me the first three expenditures
against a small Obolus, and I look forward already
to the detailed interviews with Graham Linehan
(nevertheless, it must again and again hang-wrote
to become: “Father Ted”, “The IT Crowd”, “Big Train”,
“Black Books”), SAM Bain and Jesse Armstrong
(” Peep show”, “The old Guys”) and Michael Palin
(well, here I save the Credits), on the numerous
Cartoons and on on all the jokes, which wait there
for me. For one, if I estimate that correctly, underground
publication seems to me all this very aufwändig made.
A subscription is safe you, of Mustard (” as lakes on
`The IT Crowd' if you look really closely “)!

You bet your ass we're "very aufwändig made"!

No comments: